CLOUD SLIPPERS - LATTE by SULTEY
These luxury slippers by Sultey are made from certified Australian sheepskin and the tannery is LWG Gold Rated (Environmental Stewardship Audit).
They are SUPER Soft and fluffy, designed in New Zealand, made using ethical sourcing and manufacturing practices and have planet conscience packaging including a dust bag for tidy storage or travel.
Sizing is true to size. If the band across the foot is a bit snug it will relax with wear and we recommend a firm fit to start.
Upper: 100% certified Australian sheepskin fur
Sole: 100% rubber with contoured underside
These beautiful natural sheepskin slippers may vary slightly in texture or colour as they are handmade using natural materials.
To get the best lifetime and wear out of your slippers we recommend the following care:
- Allow your slippers to air for 24 hours after receiving to remove any adhesive scent.
- Brushing the sheepskin with a course brush if they are looking out of shape or dull with bring them back to life!
- Store your slippers away from direct sunlight, storing them in the dust bag provided.
- Keep them dry and avoid contact with fake tan to preserve colours.
- Hand wash only. Spot clean any stains immediately with warm water and mild soap, never use strong cleaning agents.
- Avoid high heat sources such as heaters, blow dryers, radiators, etc.
- Most of all, ENJOY THEM x